Wednesday 24 August 2016

Okorocha dismisses reports of mental illness

– Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state says his trip to the United States of America was to see his grandson

 – Dismisses reports that he went abroad for medical purposes


Governor Rochas Okorocha has denied embarking on a medical trip abroad.

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state has dismissed reports that he is mentally unstable. Okorocha, speaking on Tuesday, August, 23, at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, after returning from a two-week vacation said he traveled to the United States of America to see his grandson, according to Daily Post reports.

The governor said he was healthy and relaxed as ever.

He said: “No, I have never been sick at all, I have never been sick. I am always healthy. I am not in a hurry to go (laughs). I am very healthy and I have never been to any hospital. I am fine and strong. I don’t know where the rumour comes from but it is nothing to write home about.

 “I have never been to hospital, I’m fine, I’m healthy and as you can see, I’m more relaxed than ever.

 “I did two weeks plus, I know, they are not used to me going out. They are not used to me travelling and they saw this, I don’t blame them. But everything is okay and I’m back again to resume work.

Recall that the following reports that Governor Rochas Okorocha was slapped by a ghost, the Imo state government denied that the governor was in an Indian hospital for medical treatment.

 According to NTA, Okorocha’s media aide said that his boss is a Christian, and does not know what it means to see “a ghost or ghost women”. Similarly, Mr Sam Onwuemeodo, the chief press secretary to Okorocha, blamed the report on what he tagged the antics of some of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP.

No comments:

Post a Comment